A study by one of the popular real estate portals Housing.com revealed that over 90% of home-buyers prefer vastu-compliant homes. Considering the dependency and beliefs of the Indian inhabitants on the principles of Vastu-shastra, real estate developers are now building homes and apartments that are Vastu-compliant.
Express Builders is one of the builders in Noida that offers Vastu-compliant homes at Express Zenith located at Sector 77, Noida.
Vastu is an ancient science of architecture through which a pleasant setting can be made in a residence or office. There are some rules laid down according to Vastu-Shastra for flat selection which must be followed before going out to choose a flat:
- Flat must be of regular shape such as rectangular or square.
- The apartment should not fall on the dead end of the road. Any T-point buildings should be avoided.
- While selecting a flat check properly that every room has four corners or walls.
- There should be more openness on the North/East sides as compared to the South/West sides.
- Check that lift should not face the entrance.
- children’s study table must be kept on the Northern or Eastern wall.
- Flat must have an Eastern balcony which is important and auspicious.
- Kitchen and toilets should not be adjacent to a flat.
- Balconies should be in the north, east, or northeast directions.
- The master bedrooms should be in the southwest corner of the house.
- The drawing room should be on the northwest, east side of the apartment.
- The kitchen must be situated in the southeast. The cook should face east while cooking.
- The kitchen should never fall on the Northeast side.
- The position of the bed should be in such a way that one sleeps with head towards South.
- The bathroom should be constructed in the west or south direction.
- The toilet should never fall on the Northeast side.
- There should be a place for the worshiping room in the Northeast part.
- The store room should be constructed in the southern part of the building.
The Vedic texts report that living in Vastu homes leads to the following positive effects:
- Good health, wealth, and happiness for everyone.
- Increased good fortune, good reputation.
- Prosperity and abundance.
- Stable peace of mind and well being
- Increased creativity and success.
- Harmonious relations and great comfort.
- Coherent thinking and decision-making.
- No problems in private and professional life.
- Support of nature in all areas of life and daily living
- Fulfillment of all desires
- Victory over adversaries
- Longevity and fulfillment