Delhi NCR has always been one of the hottest destinations for real estate investors.
Like Gurgaon, the day is not far when Noida would become the first choice amongst the major companies. And experts do believe that there is a fair chance that real estate prices in Noida and Greater Noida will take some serious jump due to various factors like Jewar airport, excellent infrastructure, education hub, government policies etc.
So here are some main reasons why this is the best time to invest in Noida like never before:
Samsung Entry to Noida:
Recently Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the President of South Korea has inaugurated world’s largest mobile factory at sector 81, in Noida.
Samsung entry is expected to play vital role in real estate sector of Noida. Experts do believe Samsung will have a huge long term impact on Noida & Greater Noida’s real estate sector like Maruti to Gurgaon.
If IGI airport was behind the success of Gurgaon then Jewar could be for Noida & Greater Noida. MNCs, ITEs and big corporate companies do look for the ease of air connectivity while investing and setting up there bases. Jewar airport settles down all these queries. Being declared as the biggest airport of India in terms of area the construction is expected to start by end of this year. The first of construction will include 4 thousand acres of land and rest construction will be done in different phases.
Job opportunities are one of the reasons why people migrate one place to another place. With major IT and ITES eyeing Noida – Greater Noida for expansion, Noida will create huge job opportunities in various fields. It’s the peak time to invest as prices are still affordable and is expected to take some jump in time to come.
Investors First Choice:
- Paytm has already purchased 10 acres and will be building its new campus across Noida expressway in sector 137. Paytm is targeting at least 10,000 employees every year which will mainly help the people living in Noida and Greater Noida.
- YEIDA has allotted 300 acres for the Patanjali Food and Herbal Park and 130 acres for Patanjali Ayurveda Limited Greater Noida. Patanjali is also keen to establish one Institution especially for modern vedic courses along Yamuna Expressway.
- Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation (DMICDC) has already started the process of providing land to investors to set up their bases and at a very minimal rate of around 5000 to 11000 per sq.ft. depending upon the size of your requirements.
- Reliance Jio grand entry to NOIDA is also expected to lure investors the plan includes laying of optical fiber network across the state of Uttar Pradesh and Reliance Jio will invest around Rs10, 000 crore which also includes developing an electronic manufacturing zone in Noida and two projects is expected to create several jobs opportunities.
- Haier is going to invest over Rs 32 billion across Greenfield plant in Noida.
- Smartphone major VIVO will be setting up there mobile unit in Greater Noida.
- Lava, LG and Micromax has already started interest to set up their bases and are in process of same. Lava has already got the approval of 35 acres of land in Greater Noida and will be investing over 2000 crores and will be a key source of employment.
World Class Infrastructure:
Noida is not rated as one of the best planned cities. It has a world class road infrastructure with the crown highway – Yamuna Expressway, world-class hospitals, global schools and all other facilities.
Greater Noida is Asia’s first city where a future planning of upto 30 years is already done in advance.
• Wide roads and ample space scope for future expansion.
• Commercial complexes and park in future developments plan.
• Major universities like Amity University, Sharda university and world class schools like DPS Noida, Khaitan public school, Kothari public school and much more renowned names an in close proximity to give your child the bright future.
• World class healthcare Hospitals like Fortis, Navin hospital, Jaypee hospital, Sumitra hospital, Apollo hospitals and list is endless to provide you best in class healthcare facilities.
Noida is known not only for its infrastructure, connectivity but also for its already planned development. Major expressways like Yamuna expressway or DND expressway is easily accessible from major parts of Noida and Greater Noida.
Buddh international formula 1 circuit is not far away either.
Noida and Greater Noida authorities will play huge role in transforming both cities into world class one. With future developments also include metro line expansion, electronic cluster, and green cover.
Heliport is also proposed in Greater Noida through a PPP model having area of 15 acres (approx) and will be built at the cost of around 50 crores and to promote cycling authorities have also planned to build cycle tracks as well.
Rail connectivity of Nizamuddin railway station and Ghaziabad railway station is easily accessible. With Noida already having good metro connectivity in future Metro connectivity in Greater Noida will be on same track that will make easier to commute from Gurgaon or Delhi to Noida and Greater Noida.
Many more expressways are announced and will come in near future which will be helpful for Noida and Greater Noida.
Return on Investment:
Noida with the world class infrastructures and big investors already there, the price of real estate is still in affordable range. It is expected to take some real jump in near future.
If ever there was a time to invest in Noida then it can’t be better than this. Your investment will definitely yield good returns.